Sunday, December 2, 2007

School is out!


Oh yeah, that's right! The quarter is finally over. Too bad The Office is in reruns because of the writer's strike. Oh well. Now I have lots of time to do the things I have neglected in the last weeks, like eating and sleeping and of course blogging. I did however score a totally adorable pair of boots as a belated birthday present from my mom, so now I can take the time to create outfits to wear them with. They have the perfect heel thickness and the toe is not to round or square like duck feet and not to pointy like witch toes. I love that now the biggest things I have to think about are food, clothes, and tv. Man, this sounds superficial. I'm not, really, but I do enjoy these things so. I know how to read, too. Ah, good times. Anyways, enjoy the pic of the boots!

1 comment:

Lawren U said...

SWEET boots!

Can't wait to see what outfit you wear them with when quarter starts..